Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Crypto with Paypal

Discussion on Buy Crypto with Paypal within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Crypto with Paypal

Hi, I want to buy crypto with my paypal. Tell me ur offers, ty.
Old 06/23/2022, 12:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wanted to trade with him. during the trade he said he is from turkey. in turkey paypal is forbidden. it can't be his own account.

translation:

-hello
-hello
-how do you have paypal?
-its on my relatives
-to risky for me thanks.
Old 06/23/2022, 12:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by westkous View Post
i wanted to trade with him. during the trade he said he is from turkey. in turkey paypal is forbidden. it can't be his own account.

translation:

-hello
-hello
-how do you have paypal?
-its on my relatives
-to risky for me thanks.
He accused me to use hacked paypal acc even he no idea about me.I guess he is very interested with hacked accs.

btw,the account is belong to my cousin who live in europe. There are no risky issues.
Closed Thread