Looking for a person who is willing to change my PayPal to Bitcoin for 8% or less.
Always have money to exchange, so you will get good money.
I usually change 300$+
Looking for a person who is willing to change my PayPal to Bitcoin for 8% or less.
Always have money to exchange, so you will get good money.
I usually change 300$+
Looking for a person who is willing to change my PayPal to Bitcoin for 8% or less.
Always have money to exchange, so you will get good money.
I usually change 300$+
(Please do not write to me if you do not trust me and do not want to deal with me.)
That's quite a large amount haha, I think maybe you should use multiple exchangers (only using one means it's likely their account may get locked for such transactions)
That's quite a large amount haha, I think maybe you should use multiple exchangers (only using one means it's likely their account may get locked for such transactions)
I have already made exchanges with Wayne in this forum and the last amount was $800+, I don't think he had any problems, but he takes 10%, I would like to find someone who will exchange me for less percentage.
I have already made exchanges with Wayne in this forum and the last amount was $800+, I don't think he had any problems, but he takes 10%, I would like to find someone who will exchange me for less percentage.
Yeah the problem is, not only is PayPal risky for chargebacks, it is extremely prone to holds and limitations. He risks getting all his money held up. In my honest opinion, if you are reselling cheats with PayPal and have to pay your developer in BTC, use Lex Payments LLC. They charge a 5% fee BUT they cover ALL chargebacks. Also, you get instant payouts in BTC or USDC.
[Selling] Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL 05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL
Parie's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
Information: I forgot I had it I just recently changed regions from EUNE and added some Pax Skins!
This never had an original email verified so I verified it recently so your welcome to change the email :D
Personal Item / Non Personal Item 02/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies Before you want post "Search" I did!
I added some new shits in me D-Shop
But you cant drop them :S
It says, "You can not drop personal items".
How can I make it drop able?
Any Idea's