Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Invitation]New blasting CryptoCurrency [Phone Mining!]

Discussion on [Invitation]New blasting CryptoCurrency [Phone Mining!] within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 385
Smile [Invitation]New blasting CryptoCurrency [Phone Mining!]

Quote:
What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone

Cryptocurrencies are new form of digital money that are maintained and secured by a community, instead of by governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping to secure the currency and by growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.
Pi will be released to the Market as soon as the app hit 10mil people
they already around 7mil, join quick and get as much coins as possible!

Pi is super easy to mine at this point, and have huge potential with their
revolutionary mining. Don't miss it out.

We have a group of miners inside Pi Network with open chat to speak on everything you want & suggestions.
You can also ask people to add you to their Security Circle & also you can add them to get mining boosts,plus you will receive 1 Pi coin for joining our team

How to join: (+1 Free Pi on join.)
How to mine faster:

No need more than 2minutes a day to get into the app and click a button to start earning some coins before the rise up.