Oh man recht kompliziert hier mit Gold kaufen , dann erst verifizieren und PN kann ich auch nicht antowrten befor ich mich verifiziert habe.... boah ej
BitcoinShop (+1,8847 Bitcoin's) 05/01/2016 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 2 Replies Welcome Guy's,
I have 1,8847 Bitcoin's which is 750,00EUR for sell. I just sell the Bitcoin's for Neteller , Skrill or PaysafeCard.
Trade through MM or if I am Trusted enough in your eyes we can also Trade through EPVP System and you go first.
Train Spirit Healing 02/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies Hey all, i'm a long time reader but first time poster. anyway i've done a search but didn't find anyone that had the way i train spirit healing so i thought i'd post. my way only cost you one loveforever ring and one reg. ring (any level)
Step 1: get an autoclicker. my fav. is clickalot found Here
Step 2: buy a loveforever ring and a reg. ring
Step 3: go to training ground and go to your fav. spot to train and put your loveforever ring on, open your pack (make sure you have the reg....