Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Cryptocurrencies
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is mycoine scam?

Discussion on Is mycoine scam? within the Cryptocurrencies forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Is mycoine scam?

is this site scam?
Old 08/18/2020, 20:26   #2
Turn on tune in drop out

elite*gold: 4411
The Black Market: 778/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,213
Ja.
Old 08/18/2020, 20:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphernomic View Post
Ja.
Have you tried it yourself that you're saying so?
Old 08/19/2020, 00:35   #4

elite*gold: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by T U P A C View Post
Have you tried it yourself that you're saying so?
You don't need to throw money at the shady man living unter the bridge and promising great returns on your investment to know that this is bullshit. In fact, if you try every scam out there just to check if they are a scam or credible, you become broke quite fast.
So better do a little free due diligence first.
Checking out whois, the domain was registered merely 3 days ago. I would have expected longer when their history stated by themselves reaches back to 2013. They state to be registered as MSB with FinCEN? Well, that is a start you can check free of cost directly at FinCEN . They state to be "Mycoine LTD", so that's with what they have to registered to offer some grounds for transparency and trust. Good luck finding that as MSB.
Next is "Registered with the ICO in the UK (EU)" (something with data privacy). Just head over checking the ICO register of the UK for "mycoine" or "mycoine ltd" or whatever. Miraculously no results.
Also they don't state their country of incorporation. Since ICO of UK seems to be for UK companies only, I would have guessed it's an UK Limited, but good luck finding mycoine in the UK companies house register.
There is probably more to find if you dig deeper, but that were easy ones to check and from a reputable company I'd expect their statements about such things to be provable. So for me personally that is was more to build an opinion.
So maybe it's just me, but that doesn't seem very transparent / trustworthy, to the point I wouldn't consider throwing money their way.
But I'm sure those are just coincidences and all those registers are wrong. Better deposit some money trying them out, making sure that they are a credible service
With best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 00:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeoni View Post
You don't need to throw money at the shady man living unter the bridge and promising great returns on your investment to know that this is bullshit. In fact, if you try every scam out there just to check if they are a scam or credible, you become broke quite fast.
So better do a little free due diligence first.
Checking out whois, the domain was registered merely 3 days ago. I would have expected longer when their history stated by themselves reaches back to 2013. They state to be registered as MSB with FinCEN? Well, that is a start you can check free of cost directly at FinCEN . They state to be "Mycoine LTD", so that's with what they have to registered to offer some grounds for transparency and trust. Good luck finding that as MSB.
Next is "Registered with the ICO in the UK (EU)" (something with data privacy). Just head over checking the ICO register of the UK for "mycoine" or "mycoine ltd" or whatever. Miraculously no results.
Also they don't state their country of incorporation. Since ICO of UK seems to be for UK companies only, I would have guessed it's an UK Limited, but good luck finding mycoine in the UK companies house register.
There is probably more to find if you dig deeper, but that were easy ones to check and from a reputable company I'd expect their statements about such things to be provable. So for me personally that is was more to build an opinion.
So maybe it's just me, but that doesn't seem very transparent / trustworthy, to the point I wouldn't consider throwing money their way.
But I'm sure those are just coincidences and all those registers are wrong. Better deposit some money trying them out, making sure that they are a credible service
With best regards
Thank you for that great explanation.
Old 08/19/2020, 13:44   #6

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Actually i can tell you its **** like any other site.

I registered.
I played with bonus code (0.0015 btc)
I won like 600$
I cant withdraw it because i need to deposit 150$ first
have fun
Old 08/19/2020, 23:03   #7

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTI TURISTA View Post
Actually i can tell you its **** like any other site.

I registered.
I played with bonus code (0.0015 btc)
I won like 600$
I cant withdraw it because i need to deposit 150$ first
have fun
Same but have 900$ and have 2 cash in 133$ thats why im asking xd
Old 08/20/2020, 08:28   #8

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
If youll write the owner youll get messages like

I dont understand what youre talking about its legit.
I asked about the domain and some other weird things and NEVER got any question answered.
Old 12/24/2020, 04:18   #9

elite*gold: 26
Yes it seems like its a trick to get you to deposit money. beware
Old 01/21/2021, 10:37   #10

Too obvious mate don't spend your money this kind of sites.
Old 01/22/2021, 03:11   #11

The Black Market: 370/1/1
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTribune View Post
Same but have 900$ and have 2 cash in 133$ thats why im asking xd
sad