Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Passive Income

Discussion on Passive Income within the Cryptocurrencies forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Passive Income

Goodmorning people,

I have always been interested in crypto / stocks and right now I've found a stream of passive income long-term. Minimal profit (so not a ponzi scheme) that adds up month after month with a unique matrix. Ofcourse there are no guaranteed results (can NEVER be given, should be red flag) but we can only look at the history, and that is positive.

Ofcourse I would love to share the idea with like-minded individuals and work together for a more stable future.

Am I allowed to make a post on this forum where I try to collect a like- minded group of individuals? And in which forum section should that be?

EDIT:

Currently the interest on savings is really low (atleast in Holland) and if we take a look in the future we probably have to pay money to store money in banks. If you would like to make your money work for you hit me up, I've just invested in a modern initiative that's doing really well! Any questions just PM me
Thanks for your help.
Old 04/15/2020, 12:32   #2

you may have a look into our section!
Old 04/15/2020, 13:09   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
#moved
Old 04/16/2020, 23:56   #4

Hey Drogba.
I am in Crypto aswell since years. And i invested mostly into passive incomes ICO's aswell.
And i now found my personal favourite project which is outstanding stable in the market since 2018 while others are 95% down since their launch.

They run a brokerless tradingplattform and are developing a gamingwebsite atm which is unique aswell, backed by a 2mio $ pool.

Do you need more infos or help, just let me know

-Tk
Old 08/25/2020, 12:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogba300 View Post
Goodmorning people,

I have always been interested in crypto / stocks and right now I've found a stream of passive income long-term. Minimal profit (so not a ponzi scheme) that adds up month after month with a unique matrix. Ofcourse there are no guaranteed results (can NEVER be given, should be red flag) but we can only look at the history, and that is positive.

Ofcourse I would love to share the idea with like-minded individuals and work together for a more stable future.

Am I allowed to make a post on this forum where I try to collect a like- minded group of individuals? And in which forum section should that be?

EDIT:

Currently the interest on savings is really low (atleast in Holland) and if we take a look in the future we probably have to pay money to store money in banks. If you would like to make your money work for you hit me up, I've just invested in a modern initiative that's doing really well! Any questions just PM me
Thanks for your help.
Haha already happening in Australia where you have to pay a monthly fee to your bank if your income is below AUD1,000, how does that even make sense? So people who don't earn much are penalised by putting their money on their bank account in the first place. How strange....
Old 12/24/2020, 04:16   #6

elite*gold: 26
Passive income with crypto is risky because you can lose money. its not guaranteed that it will be positive return every time