Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Cryptocurrency Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Analysed Crypocurrencies Signals (Trial Available)

Discussion on Offering Analysed Crypocurrencies Signals (Trial Available) within the Cryptocurrency Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 119
Lightbulb Offering Analysed Crypocurrencies Signals (Trial and Proofs Available)

Offering Analysed Crypocurrencies Signals (Trial Available)

I provide daily 1-5 signals with high accuracy
Telling you at what price you should buy and targets to sell at

(Every Signals are being posted on my private group on Telegram)

Here are some recent proofs of what you are missing out:

!!Last current profit made, over 133%!!

Trial (once only):
3 Days -> 0.005 BTC

Regular Prices:
1 Month -> 0.03 BTC
3 Month -> 0.06 BTC

VIP Signals Price:
Lifetime -> 0.2 BTC
(Important News, ICOs Recommendations with high potential, Coin analysis on requests)

Contact me here via PM
Old 11/22/2017, 17:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
without any proof of your abilitys as a analyst u wont find many people who will invest, my friend. Maybe you should consider giving some vouches away. And in form of feedback everyone can see how good those signals were.
Old 11/22/2017, 18:26   #3

I dont really mind, already got 150+members on Telegram, its more for the epvp community rather than for me

Greedy people dont earn large amounts. 40usd isnt much for an almost guaranteed min 60% return

Last signal was BTG, buy price 120$, sell price 410$, do the math

(Want more proof just pm me)
Old 11/24/2017, 19:09   #4

New members just made some extra bucks
Welcome and congratz to them !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Offering crypto pumps signals
07/15/2017 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 0 Replies
Offering crypto pumps signals Telling you which coin is getting pumped and dumped Send pm if you want more infos
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard trailer launched and analysed
06/04/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 3 Replies
The long-anticipated Skyrim expansion, "Dawnguard", finally has an official trailer! The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard - Official Trailer - YouTube Little is known to us so far about Bethesda's first proper expansion to the province of Skyrim, all we know is what we see in the trailer and that it will be released on the XBox 360 for 1600MS later in the summer. News of a PS3 or PC version is still uncertain. So, what can we guess from the trailer? Well, there is clearly a new level...
Dice King analysed:)
05/18/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
yes i wasted some time working out all this (some most people were just too lazy to do) anyways i searched for this and it wasnt here so i thought id post. Its colour coded too hehehehehehe. Anyways since i tried to copy and paste and that didnt work i think ill just attach a link. All credit goes to me cause i spent an hour doing it out so neat and colour coded hehehehe. its an Excel file so its all yours :) have fun :D if you find this helpful karma would be nice :D Dice King...
Anybody got analysed Packets?
04/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have been trying to find informations on packets but couldnt find anything that would help. I can deal with most packets that just contain cleartext data, but some packets e.g. the client stigma-cast-package, encrypts the player-id and destination coords. Its a pain to go into the disassembler and search for the method that builds the paket. As there is a private server, someone must have analysed a whole lot of packets to get it working. Is there any way to get those informations?