Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire Problem [Patching]

Discussion on Crossfire Problem [Patching] within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crossfire Problem [Patching]

kann geclosed werden!
Old 06/13/2010, 12:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,094
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Patching problem]world.txt, 3 - English sorry
01/28/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Goodafternoon, Sorry but my German is so low in grammar you wouldn't even understand. I had a question but no one seems to understand so I came here to the flyff development pro's, applause for yourself:p. Ok, this is what I did.
Aion china Patching problem...HELP!!
01/01/2010 - Aion - 8 Replies
few days ago Aion china client gave me a new patching process so i let it patch..after it finished it gave me what is in the Pic below..so i removed the game completly and reinstalled it...it went patching for more than 48 hours stright...and as it was about to finish...it gave me the same result..from what i could see that the patching shows me the message when it comes to a file called errormsge.xml or something like that...would appreciate any help on that matter... note that i have...
aion chinese client-patching problem
05/24/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
I have been patching this game for two whole days and still it seems to keep on going ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=23052&stc=1&d=1243174334 mainly i think it did not install it right when i installed it because its chinese and i know nothing in chinese but usually its the same process. i also tried to install the manual patch from "complete manual patch?" topic and its still updating :D any help at all would be great !! please reply here on the site or...
Tbot Patching problem
12/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I was able to use tbot for the first time on my character and it worked just fine, I set it up and made a script for it and it worked. The second time I used it I found all of my settings were not saved, and when I reset my setting to what they were and hit "start training" the bot just crashes. If I dont patch my character I can login and see my old settings but cant train because I didnt patch, so obviously the problem is with the patching. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
RF patching problem
09/23/2007 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Can anybody has an idea why my RF online patch woudnt start?? I have installed the GIGA5 version in RFOnline Philippines.. then when i click the launcher it only opens until the "analysing the file" when it start patching it says patch failure then the game exits... can anybody suggest something how i fixed this??? thanks...