Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CrossFire Competitions for non-professionals

Discussion on CrossFire Competitions for non-professionals within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CrossFire Competitions for non-professionals

BURNGaming in an international gaming platform.
We host Tournaments & Cups for non-professional players for some FPS games.
CrossFire West is the primary game, we host the BURN Cup! and the Headshot Cup!, best of 16.
We are now looking to expend our staff, we are looking for Global Moderators, Moderators, designers
teams(non-professionals one, like clans, etc.) and streamers, so we can stream the cup on youtube/twitch.
At the moment we got 2 Administrators(Maverick, bLk315), 1 Global Moderator(TheShadowRo) and 1 moderator(xQz)
with the competitions being live-streamed by Maverick.
We are looking for sponsors aswell, as we want to keep existing, and we want to expend our games.
Our private TS is ts.burngaming.eu:9987 - there we are doing everything. From administration to design, we do all together.
- This is our discord server, here you can talk with all the rest of the team.

Come in our team, and help us expand this project.

Old 12/03/2019, 02:21   #2

elite*gold: 155
Link?

Old 12/07/2019, 20:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
very interesting, mind give link?

« [Sammelthread] Clan Vorstellungen | - »

Similar Threads
[UK/EU] walrust.gg 2x [Competitions] Wiped 04/05
05/12/2019 - Rust Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hey Everyone, I wanted to create a modded server which is not too modded but makes the experience in getting established a little faster. The idea is to allow for quicker building but nothing too overpowering, you will still have to work to build up a base. I also want to do some events when more people join, I will spawn vehicles for races for prizes in game to help you build your base. Once the competition is over I will destroy the vehicles so that it is completed fairly. I have...
GFX Battles & Competitions Suggestions
05/25/2011 - General Art - 3 Replies
Well please do speak in english cause i dont understand German or any other language, based from what i see on this section when someone is helding a GFX battle names are included with their entry, well i suggest not to include the name of the Entrants just show the Works of the antrants and name it such as 1 and 2 or just a & b and so on...this is great so it could be fair on anybody :)
I need the service of professionals
06/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I need to set up my server and I hope the assistance of experts in this section of the Forum For your information I am novice in every sense of the floor, but I learn fast, I hope to find help in this wonderful forum by moderators or members with expertise I present to you the best greetings
HexEditors-Db Professionals-Chineese
07/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I Need HexEditors-Db Professionals ppl for Alpha Need Some one Who Reads and Write Chineese if u Can Any of theese 3 Post Here or contact By Pmessages
Frage: 2 Competitions
10/26/2006 - General Art - 8 Replies
Huhu, ich habe 2 Fragen an euch bezüglich 2 verschiedenen Competitions im Grafikbereich. 1. Was würdest ihr davon halten, wenn wir SOTW (SignatureOfTheWeek für die Leute, denen der Begrifft unbekannt ist) einführen? Regeln wären schnell aufgestellt und Themen kann man entweder durch Umfragen oder durch Vorschläge bestimmen. Die beste Sigantur kann man ebenfalls durch eine Umfrage bestimmen. 2. Massenbattles, bei denen 10-20 Leute gleichzeitig teilnehmen und es nach K.O.-System läuft....