Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfir

Discussion on Crossfir within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crossfir

Why are alot of you crying or ******** about paying for a VIP hack? Back in the day, VIP hacks were fantastic, and had a good following of customers. Do you know how much time it takes to create those hacks? I personally never made vip, but i did used to make simple hacks for the game like stw,wtw, room crasher, etc etc etc

If you want a good hack, you have to pay for it. Stop ******** about free ****. People dont have to make anything.

I'll buy VIP as long as i can find good working reliable hacks.

Rant over, sorry, just seen all the ******** about paying a few dollars for a VIP and it ****** me off,lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(B) CROSSFIR ACC/METIN2 ACC S: METIN2 ACC
05/14/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Also wie es schon oben steht vetausche ich mein crossfire acc und metin2 acc gegen einnen metin2 acc am besten 1 g skill oder kurz davor :) server oder Rasse ist mir alls egal :) Crossfier: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details METIN2:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-tr ading/2589377-vk-metin2-acc-s-metin2-acc.html Schreibt mir einfach eine Naricht oder hier im treaht:) Schreibt bittte ernste angebote :))
selling first lt account crossfir
01/19/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
i am selling my other account a first lt. am asking for 120€ or i trade to 150k zp, pls if you are interested leave mensage here:) link: Z8Games