Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$ 40 asked people to do [CN] of cheating.

Discussion on $ 40 asked people to do [CN] of cheating. within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
$ 40 asked people to do [CN] of cheating.

China crossfire cheat, wallhack if you leave your Skype can do I'll add you
Old 01/18/2016, 12:09   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
closed
Closed Thread

Tags
china,wallhack,cn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
few people asked for number online players script that displays names
01/27/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
this is my release of actyaly 2 difrent php pages first one (online) displays for the public all accounts with status 0 (none gm accounts) chars loged in tabel displays names, faction,Class, and level the onlineGM displays same information with adition of what map they are on along with the status of normal or G.M.+... the txt docs are the needed procs to change along with the adition of the LoginStatus column for Chars Table
MM asked.
07/22/2011 - Archlord - 2 Replies
It is for trading a steam accaunt for an archlord accaunt Pls contact me on skype: stef quick
Have you already asked yourself if
01/05/2011 - Combat Arms - 9 Replies
Have you already asked yourself if some hack should have never existed ??? Im ok for chams and aimbot. But i think Tele-kill, super bullet, Ghost hack*Or Glitch hack for some* are pretty much a little too much lol ... i dont see anything fun killing people when they cant... At least with aimbot you can still be killed but thats already way harder..
asked mb to often^^
02/04/2008 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
Is there any Free Bot i mean for low rate p-servers and so on ... cuz i dun pay to blizzard anymore =P now im lookin for a lil bot for a p-server ....
Sry if this has been asked
07/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a program released that can read/decrypt the .dat files? i heard a rumor that they were made by a program that only TQ has... just wondering.... tnx and sry if it has been asked/released