Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire Doesn't Start

Discussion on Crossfire Doesn't Start within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 198/1/0
Crossfire Doesn't Start

My CF NA was working perfectly fine for a long time then suddenly, it stops working. The client would start normally, xTrap gets patched and after it's done it just doesn't get launched.

I tried many stuff such as uninstall/reinstalling it but it never worked so I decided to uninstall and completely delete it. After 3-4 months, I wanted to play CF again so I downloaded it again and after installing I got the same problem. xTrap just gets on getting updated every time but CF itself never starts.

Any idea on how I can get this fixed?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SIlkroad doesn´t start
03/09/2014 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i have a problem since i have installed win 7 when i open silkroad and click on start than silkroad guard loads normally and the little scren appears its all fine but than the client glows up for 1sec and goes off again.than i get an error "sro_client.exe doesn´t work anymore" :( i would like to play again need help
Cabal Doesn't Start
09/01/2013 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
I recently installed windows xp x64 and when i start the launcher and press Play i get the xtrap window which stays 2 seconds on the screen,it dissapears and nothing happens. I installed .Net Framework 4 and 3.5, disabled DEP, i dont have an AV, disabled firewall, installed DirectX 9.0c downloaded 100 patches, installed client 10 times, all the drivers are installed, every game works but Cabal simply doesnt start. Wanna mention that i have this problem on all the servers. Sorry for my bad...
My server doesn't start
08/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Guys! I writing from my boyfriend account so if someone wonna help me just remember i am a blond girl so i'm ask: try to explane me easy and step by step, thanx. well database syserr:
[Zscz]sro doesn't start
09/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi there, first, i want to excuse my bad english and i hope you can understand this one :D I play on zszc and since 2 days my client doesn't start. I run the proxy + db bot (have tried all versions...) i start the privat server loader and nothing starts.
Start Doesn't appear
09/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
when i try to open with the launcher the start button dont appear and when i try trough sroclient.exe i press connect and nothing happens ... hellp me pl0x