Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 22:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Crossfire Fantsay Games - Help - Hack

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Crossfire Fantsay Games - Help - Hack

Hoi . i play Crossfire Fantsay Games, and i try use hacks on him.
when i try use every "World Hack" i got for this month he dosnt work,

only whit FapcF he show menu in game, but when i came login the crossfire auto closed ,

now i know some hack is work. i saw a few kids whit hacks on game,

so plz help me, thx !



WantHackks is offline  
Old 04/16/2014, 18:58   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,520
Received Thanks: 222
not allowed.


!mportand is offline  
Old 04/16/2014, 22:20   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by !mportand View Post
not allowed.
umm . what u mean ?
WantHackks is offline  
Old 04/16/2014, 22:55   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantHackks View Post
Hoi . i play Crossfire Fantsay Games, and i try use hacks on him.
when i try use every "World Hack" i got for this month he dosnt work,

only whit FapcF he show menu in game, but when i came login the crossfire auto closed ,

now i know some hack is work. i saw a few kids whit hacks on game,

so plz help me, thx !
wat is your ingame name so i can perma ban you
-Royku.


klased1 is offline  
Old 04/16/2014, 23:27   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by !mportand View Post
not allowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klased1 View Post
wat is your ingame name so i can perma ban you
-Royku.
lol .. Royku ? i know you ! .
i was a good player. but i buy new computer.
just today i came back to play.
WantHackks is offline  
Old 04/17/2014, 18:52   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantHackks View Post
lol .. Royku ? i know you ! .
i was a good player. but i buy new computer.
just today i came back to play.
you beter stop hacking befor you get banned bro...
btw you dutch?


klased1 is offline  
Reply



« crossfire NA email frage | Crossfire error »

Similar Threads
hack crossfire fantasy games
12/07/2013 - CrossFire - 3 Replies
hey guys is there any hack for crossfire fantasy exapt synboz :(
Crossfire Fantasy Games hack?!
07/02/2012 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
Mal eine Frage hat wer eine Ahnung wo ich an Hacks rankomme für Crossfire Fantasy?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.