Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Developer Needed for my CF Private Server

Discussion on C# Developer Needed for my CF Private Server within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 07/22/2013, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 1
i want to help you i have dumped client files and database original from Cf ph + hgwc files too

hgwc files:

Database:

Quote:
Originally Posted by иNNNNNNNNN View Post
if you want to release anything important nobody will help you I think.....You/They work hard and it will be released.... If this happens CF end like Metin2 or Silkroad with its new 5k server every day.
hahaha yea i can help him if he just open the pserver but i dont help him if he release the files ô_Ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1k.net View Post

These are the files.

And I added nNNNNNNNNN.epvp on Skype.

Some more screens.
Vlad1k, can you join channels? if not your files sucks.
Old 07/22/2013, 21:09   #17

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 125/0/5
In VB i can help you.
Old 09/01/2013, 03:36   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ☃Snowman. View Post
i want to help you i have dumped client files and database original from Cf ph + hgwc files too

hgwc files:

Database:

hahaha yea i can help him if he just open the pserver but i dont help him if he release the files ô_Ô

Vlad1k, can you join channels? if not your files sucks.
You can join servers (multiple ones and with different names which is nice), join channels, view BM, storage, and some other simple things. Can't create rooms yet. It will be very hard to write an emulator. It's either you use REAL files or you don't use any. It's as simple as that. The files I have right now just did 3% of the work. Do you have actual original files, or an emulator?
Old 09/03/2013, 05:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad1k.net View Post
If I get anything working, I will release the source. So the faster someone helps me out, the better.
its already public tho..

it was released on rz by 'Vanlj95'
Old 09/08/2013, 19:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEKKKKIRSREALFANBOY View Post
its already public tho..

it was released on rz by 'Vanlj95'
Yeah, he released them a week after he gave them to me. They are working so anyone who desperately wants to "log in" to CrossFire with the emulator can try it.
Old 06/12/2015, 08:12   #21

plz .. tell us how u made it !

Tags
crossfire, developer, private, server, vlad1k