Klar,
Hounds hätte es mehr verdient,
Da Tera genug erfolg hat trotzdem war ich für Tera.
Tera auf Port ist unbesiegbar.
Trotzdem fand ich die Spiderman Aktion von Jin nicht ganz ok..
@zonghao
Wie ich sagt, es ist ein Glitch
Und deswegen wird Mexico nun wiederholt
€: oder auch nicht..
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server. 06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies Hi,
I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account.
I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update.
Account Information
Server: Samael PVP (high population)
Class: Archer
Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server. 07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies Hi,
I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account.
I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update.
Account Information
Server: Samael PVP (high population)
Class: Archer
Level: 28