Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]CrossFire NA

Discussion on [HELP]CrossFire NA within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2012, 02:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroCrazy View Post
._. '' i must pay for an account? I'm just wondering if anyone, kindly, could register an account ._. . It takes two seconds and you also have to pay? D:

ElectroCrazy, If you can't register an account in Crossfire NA don't insist, I don't want to be mean but can't be possible that they only disabled the option to create an account from your country your ip ingame also will be restricted.

And the alternative of playing crossfire with proxy isn't good because it will increase your ping, a decent ping will be around 150 - 200 like max. if you play with something around 300 it will be horrible.
Old 02/24/2012, 17:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
ElectroCrazy, If you can't register an account in Crossfire NA don't insist, I don't want to be mean but can't be possible that they only disabled the option to create an account from your country your ip ingame also will be restricted.

And the alternative of playing crossfire with proxy isn't good because it will increase your ping, a decent ping will be around 150 - 200 like max. if you play with something around 300 it will be horrible.
Erm, just to clarify, I have always played Crossfire NA and my ping was fixed at 98 .

Quote:
[B] Rookie Accounts [S] Verschiedenes Look there are my Accounts...
If it is possible and free, I'd like the first account
Closed Thread