Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(GLOBAL)Crossfire Multi Hack

Discussion on (GLOBAL)Crossfire Multi Hack within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (GLOBAL)Crossfire Multi Hack

Hello Crossfire players im gonna show only my VIP Universal hack for any crossfire every payment for CFPH is 100 ecoin for 30 days and 200 ecoin for permanent (NOTE:PERMANENT IS THE ULTIMATE VIP HACK USER FO R MY HACK BECAUSE EVEYTIME I UPDATE MY HACK FOR THEM) thats for CFPH and for other country if you will order you need to pay via paypal we will talk about the paypal thing later if you are interested add my facebook account removed and send me message so that i will accept you because many people begging me to public my hack im so sorry for that even though you think my hack is not true here's my proof so go add me up and beat those weak players ahahaha but remeber my hack is fully undetected by x-trap so dont worry about the ban thing i promise that no ban will gonna happen for the permanent user of my hack remember you will not get any warning warning but im not sure if i will not update faster my hack in the 30 day user you will see after you click any server it says "HACK TOOL HAS BEEN DETECTED" and that's no have connection in my sayings that my hack is fully bypassed x-trap because i need to updated those because of the weapon mode in my hack
Old 11/29/2011, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 1459
The Black Market: 1533/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,753
CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits

no VT, no pics, wrong section
Old 11/29/2011, 13:44   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
#download + email removed
#closed