Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fight-Area Event Community [CrossFire]

Discussion on Fight-Area Event Community [CrossFire] within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Fight-Area Event Community [CrossFire]

-
Old 09/22/2011, 22:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Auf die Homepage einen Backlink von ePvP machen oder hier ist Zu, oder der Link wird entfernt.

Ps: 1 Thread reicht
Old 09/22/2011, 22:38   #3

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,604
Quote:
Auf die Homepage einen Backlink von ePvP machen oder hier ist Zu, oder der Link wird entfernt.
#closed
#removed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fight Area
09/23/2011 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
-
[Server-Event]Fight-City
08/18/2011 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe epvp Gemeinde : Wie schon im Topic beschrieben starte ich heute ein Event auf meinem Server. Der Ablauf des Events: Bevor es los geht werden 2 Teams gebildet. Jedes Team bekommt mind. 1 Admin der den einzelnen leute in seinem Team Items gibt. Jedes Team hat sein eigenes Lager.(Lager werden selber gebaut) In jedem Lager sind 4 Items in Kisten versteckt. Das Ziel von jedem Team ist es diese 4 Items in sein eigenes Lager zu bringen. Alle Kampfmittel sind erlaubt : TNT(bekommt...
AGBot doesn't fight back on going to hunting area | faltering walking
05/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, I have following problems: I'm using AGBot (v.4.4.25) and the bot doesn't fight back while it goes to the hunting area. It happens with every script. It doesn't depend if I've created it myself or if I use already existing walkscripts. I don't see a option in which I can set that the bot fights back or something like this. If it is finished with walking (has reached the hunting area), does it start with killing the mobs which is attacking it and continues like intended. My second...
The greatest PVP event ever! Fight with 4000 Warriors!
01/31/2011 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
I have posted the event about CO's world fair monk pvp contest! Now CO just announced the number of the participants. It's more than 4000 people now and the prize pool has accumulated almost 400,000 game points that worth 6000Usd. note: the points from prize pool are from those 4000 warriors. The rule is simple. Every will get a character and same set of gears then fight with each other. You will get the prize if you fight well. Take a look at what character, gears and skills you will...
Snow Fight Event
12/20/2010 - WarRock - 20 Replies
Was gewinnt man wenn man 300 kills mit schneeball hat ?