Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

undetected injectors

Discussion on undetected injectors within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
undetected injectors

can u chage the name of a a detected injector for example black dragon,airdrop,etc.. if u click once on its icon it says black dragon injector made by trinity enetertanment network can u change that icon to say somthin else so xtrap does not no what it is or thinks it is a differen program? english pleez thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 69
Received Thanks: 2,917
No, because the code ist the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 14:06   #3

elite*gold: 220
Hm ich glaube nicht das x-trap die signaturen von den Injectoren scannt, wobei ich mir dabei nicht 100% sicher bin. Man kann damit sogar manchen Virenscanner überlisten...

Hm i don't think x-trap is scanning the signature of the injectors, but I'm not sure.
In fact you could also to dupe virus scanner with this.
Thanks
1 User