Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iF u are Looking For A Farming Clan apply

Discussion on iF u are Looking For A Farming Clan apply within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iF u are Looking For A Farming Clan apply

Hey Guys
if u are Looking For a Good And Pro farming clan Than i am happy to inform You u can Join This clan this is only Farming clan..
But No Hacker will Be accepted And u have to Be active more and u need lots of time to farming Evey 1 should Get there chances.
Apply Have Fun

Farming : U will get 1100 Exp after every game, + Badges+ u Can do ur Daily mission in Time. U can Lvl up faster
Apply The Clan Have Fun...NO Hacker ) if u are hacker and we get to know We will Report U
( Legit cLan )

Apply u will Be accepted Very Shortly..We are the most active members in Cf

Old 05/02/2011, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 256/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,007
Please write this .
#closerequest
Old 05/02/2011, 16:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
nice i will join
Old 05/02/2011, 18:32   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 7,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques' View Post
Please write this .
#closerequest
^this

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
[B]APPLY FOR GM[/B]
10/05/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
I have ben playing aion 1 and a half years now and i have experienced lots of p servers and retail aswel, i have played both the ely and the asmos. i want to become a Gm on a new private server i prefer a low rate server, i can set up websites and forums without any costs, reply send me a PM or send me an email: [email protected], i have got a GM application ready. Thanks Ich habe Aion seit 18 monaten gespielt ich habe viel spiel erfahrung und war auf vielen p servers und auf...
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Clan Apply Page down?
06/07/2010 - CrossFire - 20 Replies
Hallo Com, Ich wollte mich heute bei einem Clan bewerben, hab auch meine Bewerbung geschrieben, aber wenn ich auf Apply klicke steht da folgendes: Server Error in '/' Application. String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details:...