Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a private cheat developer

Discussion on Looking for a private cheat developer within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a private cheat developer

Looking for a private cheat developer for the game CrossFire West. I need a simple enemy esp and toggleable enemy aimlock. It should be able to bypass the game anticheat aswell as external anticheats blackbox and moss

Be prepared to show proof of previous work. We can discuss the price and other details on discord.
burnley#0111

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Private cheat for Unturned - Show Players ESP / Show Zombies ESP / Show Items ESP
07/29/2022 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello dear users and guests of the Elitepvpers forum! I want to present to your attention a private cheat for the game Unturned from the CFF-Team development team! ========================================== THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR ANY VERSIONS OF WINDOWS, SEE THE DESCRIPTION OF WHETHER THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM
Willing to pay good money to anyone who can help code some stuff into my server.
04/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I've recently created my own private server using Kimo source. Its TQ bins 5095. It has ninjas. Were rank 41 InfinateCo. However there are some things that myself or coder don't know how to fix. We need a server clock, that is in sync with the events, we need to edit + stats, but since its not source code I have no idea where to look for the + stats. Also making monster spawns smaller in Navicat, Im willing to offer a PM position for any experienced coder who can help in these areas....
Legion totem discus
06/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Im wondering if i want to add new pets in the legion totem like warrior eudemon ? for example Universal Eudemon what side should work on can any one just say some hints and also how to make the legion use more than 2 pets ? thanks