Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling +16 vips and alot of things.

Discussion on Selling +16 vips and alot of things. within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling +16 vips and alot of things.

Selling my own CF west account +16 vips and alot of thing for more information contact me .

Discord Rein#5057
220$
Old 08/12/2021, 23:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
$50 for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling +13 vips and alot of things.
02/17/2021 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my crossfire account with +13 vip and helmet and vest set for over 5months and opening sets . selling for 220 $ . titanium vip full set, rhodium vip full set . https://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/27273540 contact by discord : Rein#5057 Have great day .
[Selling] 14 VIPS AND 7 VIPS ACCOUNT FOR SALE
04/01/2019 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
I accept csgo skins, steam wallet code, giftcard, or paypal My skype is thaihoang242 or email at [email protected] Account 1 has 14 vips, including vip knuckles and new characters, and perm easter grenade (2x ak obsidian beast) Crossfire Player Profile Page Account 2 has 7 vips and a lot of old bm weapons, and a lot of duplicates -Semper- | Crossfire Player Profile Page All account im selling for is for cheap, i dont have a price yet so just give me an offer, willing to sell it...
[Selling] 7 VIPS AND 2 VIPS CROSSFIRE NA ACCOUNT FOR CHEAP!!!!
10/15/2017 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Quitting the game, moving on to csgo I accept csgo skins, steam wallet code, giftcard, or paypal My skype is thaihoang242 or email at [email protected] Account 1 has 7 vips and a lot of old bm weapons, and a lot of duplicates -Semper- | Crossfire Player Profile Page Account 2 has 2 vips and low level, good for beginer or people thats new FE4R_Me*_* | Crossfire Player Profile Page
[Selling] WTS @ NA @ 6 VIPS AND 4 VIPS
07/24/2017 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell those accounts since i am not playing anymore. 6 VIPS : -ifearZ. | Crossfire Player Profile Page 4 VIPS : LeveL. | Crossfire Player Profile Page both got awesome weapons beside zp characters. honorable soldiers , good reputation , never banned and never farmed.
[Trading] i have 3 Vips lvl 3 and 3 vips lvl 4
01/23/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
total 11 slots VIPs 4 BINDS WILL BE FOREVER SELL OR BIND EACH VIP 4 FOR 860 cps IN ANY SERVER I WANT. I know I am Not Trusted So You Are So I can Go First If You Are More Than 3 Vouches if you less You Will Go first Pm Me Here