Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for og Cf acc

Discussion on Looking for og Cf acc within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for og Cf acc

Im looking for an very old crossfire account. The account doesnt need to have Vips only old weapons and EMail, SA Answer:

It should have weapons like this:

Awm red dragon
M4a1 gold
ak gold
de gold
ak silver
m4 silver

Just offer me

Tags
account !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Looking] Looking for R6 Acc Seller
06/12/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking for a verified seller that provides R6 Smurf/Alt Accounts. Must have a public discord with many vouches. Contact me Via discord. Xeternal#0572
Looking for 8 placement match wins, looking for affordable and looking for now.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Please list your total price in USD, when you would start and when you would be finished as well as how to contact you. Have skype and paypal.
acc acc acc acc acc acc acc!!!!!!!!!
08/15/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies
wer kann mir einen acc schenken ab lvl 30 ist egal auf welchem server pls pn meeee danke
Looking to start a new server* Looking for second owner
09/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hey elite! I wanted to make a new eudemons online p server! I am willing to comit 60 dollars in it for vps ect I am familiar with the db and would love some help. If you are interested add me on msn or send me an email- [email protected] I want it to be NUMBER 1! BUT WE HAVE TO TRY!:rolleyes:
[Looking] Looking for someone to take over
05/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Im looking for someone to take over my server the source will be going public but i need someone to take all the 60+ people that play on this server you must get your own host and be able to support 40+ people at a time without any lag. post here if you can do it. or send me a pm this is a 5017 server custom by me my job has called me in early go to iraq and deal with other there.