Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane Crossfire Account | 600USD Budget

Discussion on Insane Crossfire Account | 600USD Budget within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Insane Crossfire Account | 600USD Budget

Hey guys

I'm looking for the following:
-Vips
-OLD Legacy guns (OLD AK Halloween, OLD xMas guns, M4a1 Spring, Royal Dragon stuff, ...) You get the idea
-Rank doesn't matter at all!
-E-mail MUST BE INCLUDED, I don't want anyone with "no-email" accounts.
-We WILL use a TRUSTED middleman from this website that I will choose to make this purchase to make sure everything goes safe & sound!

Budget: 600USD (AT MAX) - Paypal Friends & Family will be used.
Think you got something for me?
Add me on discord: Clarifyy#9932
Shoot me your profile links & I'll check them out & give an offer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Selling low elo League account with 241 skins, ~1700USD in value for 600USD
04/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am selling a League of Legends account, its roughly 1700USD in value (in terms of total skin value) and I'm only looking for 600USD. We can use and I prefer to use a middleman service, I don't mind paying the fee for the middle man service. I don't play League anymore, I just want to get rid of the account. *The selling point of this account is the skin count and value, not the rank.* Some information - Region: NA Level: 40 Current Solo/Duo Rank: Bronze 2 Current Flex...
Selling minecraft account! Worth over 2000USD!!! Selling for 300-600USD!!!
10/05/2016 - Minecraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I am selling my minecraft account For 300-600 USD! It is PYRO on CosmicPVP LAVA PLANET, SHARD on COSMICPVP ICE PLANET, VIP+ on hypixel, great stats, Joker on ARKHAMNETWORK, and a ton of other ranks on other servers!!! Check yourself man! :P, so my plan is you go maybe 100$ US first, then, i give the details, then you give the rest! Please buy my account!
WTS 2 PLUMES-SIZ FORRR 600USD!!
04/09/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
as title says. pm. kakkarot as middle man unless you goin first. kthnxbai.