Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CF Farming

Discussion on CF Farming within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
CF Farming

Hallo,

Ich wollte mal eine kleine Umfrage an die Community machen. Hättet ihr Interesse an einem Farmbot Service? Sprich ich stelle euch 8 Cows die ihr umschießen könnt?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2019, 11:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Servus, ich hätte Interesse an so einem Service und wäre auch bereit dafür zu bezahlen.

Komm doch einfach mal auf unserem Ts vorbei (ts34.nitrado.net:11650 / mein name: Deniz/prouD) oder antworte mir hier (es besteht die möglichkeit dass ich die nachricht erst nach tagen/wochen lese, da ich nahezu inaktiv auf epvp bin).

LG Deniz
Old 11/22/2019, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Arrow CrossFire -> CrossFire Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
[LC]FIRST EVER SP FARMING SERVICE[LC]FIRST EVER SP FARMING SERVICE[LC]
06/21/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 6 Replies
FIRST EVER SP FARMING SERVICEFIRST EVER SP FARMING SERVICE Ok, I and my team are providing a Last Chaos Sp Farming Service. Basicaly we do your SP farming for you. We work all day and night on it. Constantly gaing sp. We will only do it for players on level 21+ no Higher than level 24. You must be in a guild with blocked exp, armour sufficent enough too not be killed constantly by mummies or ghouls. So plussed armour and wepons pluseed. We will then grind on monsters untill the...
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
WTS lv 28 Farming char with 2m sp [PERSIA] or WTT for farming char on Eos Chinese
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
My Char is Chinese Full int female. has saint knight avatar, another 14 days of sp ticket and another 28 days sp ticket in storage. Has GDF and 250m!! I accept money too, but only serious offers, from verified paypal users and only as a GIFT! Only making trades and deals with MM like trane! I also trade for a low lvl farming char on Eos!! must be chinese and no build or int build !! msn: [email protected]
Ninja Farming Vs. Warrior Farming!
11/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
(Ok before you say anything im sure theres already been a post or thread on this but i couldnt find it.) So i decided im going to start farming a melee class what would you guys say the best class to do this with is ninja or warrior. I need to get to 120 on each character as fast as possible and i plan on buying some elite + gear so they can take hit where there leveling. I know the tower/fan quest is fairly easy with a ninja cause of toxic fog so im not sure if id be able to pull through...