Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Destiny CROSSFiRE ACCOUNT SALE (GCX REP)

Discussion on Destiny CROSSFiRE ACCOUNT SALE (GCX REP) within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Destiny CROSSFiRE ACCOUNT SALE (GCX REP)

CROSSFiRE ACCOUNT SHOP

Hello bois and girls. I'll recently decided to quit gaming, so i went on trying to sell my crossfire accounts which i've spent decent money on.
All the account information will be changed as we go through the process. All account prices will be discussed and we will find a fair price 100% .

PayPal,G2A

If you have any questions or Information you wanna know, add me on skype:metalsteve666

ACCOUNT 1 (NA)

Profile Link:

Equipment Link:

In-game screenshots:

Repeated VIP weapons: 6 RPK Infernal Dragons/ 7 Thompson Infernal Dragons/ 7 Desert Eagle Obsidian / 6 Kukri Beast

Transferability status: This account is available to change current password and verification email address.

I've spent over 16000$ on this account due to work arrangement.

ACCOUNT 2 (NA)

This account is a bit cheaper one and i haven't spent alot of time on it aswell as the other.

If you are interested in any of these, pls feel free to contact me on skype:metalsteve666.

Have a good day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LvL 1 Steam account|Fresh CS:GO Start|36.86 Euro Steam Wallet|Cheap Price|GCX Rep +|
05/09/2017 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Mage's Account Shop The Steam Accounts comes with it's Email and stuff, so you'll be able to change the details to yours ;) and i for sure think that we can sort a great cheap deal out. If you have any further questions, Information or + Vouches you would like to see/know, then add me on Skype: TheTimeMage My Steam Account: Steam Community :: GoDMaGe1 Methods:PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon, PaySafeCard
[Selling] LvL 1 Steam account|Fresh CS:GO Start|36.86 Euro Steam Wallet|Cheap Price|GCX Rep +|
04/30/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Mage's Account Shop The Steam Accounts comes with it's Email and stuff, so you'll be able to change the details to yours ;) and i for sure think that we can sort a great cheap deal out. If you have any further questions, Information or + Vouches you would like to see/know, then add me on Skype: TheTimeMage My Steam Account: Steam Community :: GoDMaGe1 Methods:PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon, PaySafeCard
04/29/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Mage's Account Shop The Steam Accounts comes with it's Email and stuff, so you'll be able to change the details to yours ;). If you have any further questions, Information or + Vouches you would like to see/know, then add me on Skype: TheTimeMage My Steam Account: Steam Community :: GoDMaGe1 Methods:PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon, PaySafeCard
04/29/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Mage's Account Shop The Steam Accounts comes with it's Email and stuff, so you'll be able to change the details to yours ;). If you have any further questions, Information or + Vouches you would like to see/know, then add me on Skype: TheTimeMage My Steam Account: Steam Community :: GoDMaGe1 Methods:PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon, PaySafeCard
[Selling] Fresh OW Account|LEVEL 0|25$|GCX +Rep
04/18/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype: lostoompa I'll have a fresh lvl Star12 account and i want to sell it for 20$, since i dont need it. It has Name change available aswell :D and ready for use. I'll Take PayPal Add me for further questions or more info, that you wanna know ;).