Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA VIP Acc Tons of Rare guns

Discussion on NA VIP Acc Tons of Rare guns within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA VIP Acc Tons of Rare guns

my bro decided to sell his acc as he is quitting with me so

Taking offers, dont lowball please
account is sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS LT.9 NA ACCOUNT With Rare Guns ( XP Guns )
09/16/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Im new here but im not stupid , im not gonna trade with scammers so if you going to try to scamm dont waste your/my time. Im bizz , im a well-known player in the community , i did WCG and stuff but im retired from the game. You can see the acc and guns here : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details I have 3x 100$ XP GUNS and some expensive guns. I have 1k ZP left and 30k ZP BONUS on the website. Im looking for 300$ in CS Skins or Prepaid Steam Cards.
[Trading] AvA Acc With Rare AP Guns
02/13/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I am trying to get another ava account that suits me a little bit more than this one. I can't tell you for sure what I want, but a high level, good s/d, xm8, and some good AP guns will a good start. OMM or you go first. If you can't trust me with my vouchers then why are you here. Post you account offers (with screen shots) please. Have a good day. My Screen Shots : imgur: the simple image sharer Skype: randy.julia102910 if you cant find me then give me your skype and i'll find you.
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
[Selling] NA- 1st LT- Tons of Guns
11/15/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling my NA cf account. It has quite a few guns including M4-silver, anaconda-adv, xm8-adv, gatling gun, AUG-camo, AWP, m4-custom, and winchester. As i said before its a 1st LT with a 2009 creation date. My skype is Hortino2012 if you are interested. Im open to any offers.
S> Aeria AVA account with tons of cap guns
09/25/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 5 Replies
Hi , I have played this game for years and a crazy collector of guns especially sniper guns, but I'm bored of it and don't have time to play it anymore so might as well sell it off. This account is totally Legit and the guns below i have been collecting for a long time, reputation is also clean ( look at the rank & SD). Rank LTC class 1 Euros 430k SD: 1.806