Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



NA crossfire account

Discussion on NA crossfire account within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
NA crossfire account

Ok so basically im selling this noobie account because I am not playing anymore. it has 505000 GP , 152 ZP Left. The account has alot random GP guns, I also have the XM8-Germany and AWM Blue sapphire. I bought the VIP viper character which worth 80,000 ZP. The account has 33 coupons at the moment. my K/D at the moment is 3653/2394 which is pretty bad I know haha I still got 410 FP which could be useful. Well that pretty much it! I am really not asking for much for this account I just want to get rid of it since I dont have time playing so just let me in offer here and I will reply you as soon as I see it! I take paypal payment only.
sanhle404 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanhle404 View Post
Ok so basically im selling this noobie account because I am not playing anymore. it has 505000 GP , 152 ZP Left. The account has alot random GP guns, I also have the XM8-Germany and AWM Blue sapphire. I bought the VIP viper character which worth 80,000 ZP. The account has 33 coupons at the moment. my K/D at the moment is 3653/2394 which is pretty bad I know haha I still got 410 FP which could be useful. Well that pretty much it! I am really not asking for much for this account I just want to get rid of it since I dont have time playing so just let me in offer here and I will reply you as soon as I see it! I take paypal payment only.
How much were u looking for? add my skype: redrumla24
swarms1822 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 1
Added
sanhle404 is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I'll give ya $5
BawsPanda is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.