Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING GOOD CROSSFIRE NA ACCOUNT!

Discussion on SELLING GOOD CROSSFIRE NA ACCOUNT! within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING GOOD CROSSFIRE NA ACCOUNT!

Hey ,
I have a nice Crossfire NA account. You might know that it isnt possible to create a account for europeans since 2012.
My Account have the following characters:
SPOP,
GSG9,
Navy SEAL,
UNSF,
SWAT, OMOH, OMOH 2.0

Under the link you can see all my stats and weapons.
( )

Now lets go to my weapons(ALL OF THEM ARE PERMANENT!)

KSG-15,
Ak-47,
Ak-47 Silver,
Ak-47 Gold,
KTR-08 Leather Stripes,
Scar Heavy Camo,
Beretta AR-70,
M14EBR,
M14EBR-Xmas,
Golden M4A1,
M16A2,
M4A1,
M4A1-C Crystal,
M4A1-Costum,
M4A1-S Patriot,
M4A1-Silver,
AUG A1-C,
M4A1-X-Halloween,
AWM-A Xmas,
AWM-Red Dragon,
FR-F2-Halloween,
R93 T2,
SL8,
Anaconda-Adv,
Desert Eagle-Camo,
Golden Desert Eagle,
Grenades as well.

If u want to buy my account you can give me your offer under the threat, you can mail me at:
! or you can add me on skype skype: ehbaum
Thanks!
Greets Joe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crossfire N/A selling good account
06/09/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 7 Replies
€150!!hello people at this sell my crossfire account it is a beautiful account and certainly not expensive for what it says. To link me storage = https://imgur.com/a/DcA5Q Copy the blue text to open the pictures. reason I stop is simply, I think the game is not fun anymore if there is interest is my skype = Jorrick.bijlsma / send my a private message on elitepvpers. !!!!!!! there is 0% chance that I let myself scam, [ hopefully I can make someone happy with the account:)
[Selling] Good crossfire account!
04/04/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys. Im quitting crossfire, so i would like to sell my account. Rang is 1st lieutenant 7. It's not a verry high rang but it has epic weapons. Nickname: ipper Weapons: m4a1-m4a1 Obsidian beast-Ak iron beast-Baretta-K2-Scar light. M200 Cheytac-MSG90-AWM-DSR-1-Cold m16a3-KS23-Deserteagle obsidian beast-Deserteagle camo-Desert eagle4x. Chars: VipChar. SPOP. Money: 150k
[Selling] Selling good crossfire na account or trade for eu
09/04/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I'd like to sell/trade nice account, which contains some nice guns like M4A1 - Royal Dragon, Mauser M1896 - Royal Dragon, Shovel-Xmas, AWM-A Xmas, Perm Axe, 2 VIP's, HS ribbon, some ZP for change in-game name after trade, but let's stop describing it, all you can check at the link below: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details If someone is interested in, add me at skype: Gabriel.wolfman Offer me .... Add me skype ...
[Selling] Selling EU crossfire account, good weapons and stats!
06/24/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, currently selling my EU crossfire account as i do not play anymore GameRage ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details ^that is the account, leave offers below the account has never once been botted or used any kind of hacks on it at all.
[Selling] Selling GooD Crossfire account !!!
06/02/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hy! i sell my account: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details I have all info! ( Id, Pw, Sec. Answer and Register Email address ) I sell only PaySafeCard !!! This account is: 30k ZP! The payment is on account of two parts: Half of prepay at the end of the party! If you meet the criteria then add Skype to: norbika114 Thanks for checking!