Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling cf na account cheap 9 perm guns

Discussion on Selling cf na account cheap 9 perm guns within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling cf na account cheap 9 perm guns

Selling crossfire na account first lieutenant.
Chars> spop swat
guns>
m4a1 custom
m4a1 silver
kriss tiger
anaconda advance
desert eagle camo
m93r beretta
r93 t2
ak 47 camo
KSG-15

It has 95 cupons and 8600 of fp

images
Here are the photos, you cant see al the storage weapons (due to the patch that didnt let me take all the photos at time) nevertheless i can give you evidence i have them as soon i can take the pics.

The price is 20usd, although it can be discussed The payment is via paypal you pay me then i give you the data, honest buyers please.
Old 11/04/2015, 22:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There's literally no way you will find someone who would buy this acc i bought an acc with barret vip and some other cool things for 20 usd :P trust me your account is worth way lower im sorry to tell you that :/
Old 11/04/2015, 22:15   #3

thank you, price has changed now!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Combat Arms EU CPT2 2010 Account, 12 Perm Guns, Perm NEMEXIS Gear, Perm Mei
06/21/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Permanent Weapons: AR: - (ACE) G36E Valkyrie - AN-94 TactOP - XM8-Spiders SMG: - (ACE) CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 - (ACE) PP-19 MOD SR: - (ACE) TRG-41
Selling CFNA Major account with rare perm guns
04/30/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Account|Captain|perm Axe|Patriot|AK-47 Scope|All Golden Guns|Kriss Super V|..
03/19/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
req/ close
Selling Account|Captain|perm Axe|Patriot|AK-47 Scope|All Golden Guns|Kriss Super V|..
03/18/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Link : http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=68550 70 Z8 BONUS POINTS : 25000 ONLY PAYPAL Offer me
Selling AVA account 46 GUNS and 8 perm pistols
08/01/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 10 Replies
First of all if you want to buy this account you will have to go first because last time i got scammed don`t want it with this account!!!! make ur bit in this thread please i will respond as soon as possible and if we make the deal we will do it trough msn (ebuddy) i ONLY ACCEPT PAYSAFECARDS lvl: Second Lieutenant 2nd class Wins/Losses: Normal NOT FARMED (I DIDN`T FARM MY RANK) i don`t know the wins losses sorry but if u want to know them just ask and i will tell you to lazy to check. ...