Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell CF NA account, rank: 2 stars, 4 VIP

Discussion on Sell CF NA account, rank: 2 stars, 4 VIP within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sell CF NA account, rank: 2 stars, 4 VIP

Hi,

I would like to sell my CF NA account. Have 4 VIPs: M4A1 Iron Beast, AWM Infernal Dragon, RPK infernal dragon,AK Fury. Have many ZP guns and chars.

Pictures:

Add me on skype: petojoco1 and make me offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] NA|RANK:LTG(3 Stars) For CSGO Skins/Knife!!!
10/12/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I stopped playing Combat Arms because i've been playing it for years and all my friends just stopped playing. So we got more into counter striker-global offensive, and I want to trade my combat arms account for some cool thing in counter strike. so if you are interested in my post please contact me at... Skype:Tim.Huynh5 Phone Number:602-218-0763
WTS Yellow Rank OS account and one 3 Stars and Ops
06/25/2014 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
As the Title says seeling 2 accounts on OS Shaiya and Ops . Price for Ops is 0.35 $ Send Email on [email protected] if u wanna discuss details or on Skype paula_23 (the l is capital i )
3 STARS RANK POINTS AT THE USA (WEST COAST)
07/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
can you please tell me how much rank pts is needed for the mmo and vru 3 stars ?
[GUIDE] How to fix ur Msg server to make it so pets above get 110 stars get rank
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Ok Hello everyone this is my first guide so please dont hate me if its a little hard to understand. Programs you need 1. VMUnpacker - credit goes to forcer i got it off his guide. 2. Ollydbg Ok first you will need to unpack your Msg if you downloaded VMUnpacker it easy extract the file. Then a folder named VMUnpacker will appear open it then you will see the program named VMUnpacker. See easy ok now you will click on that. A window will open click on the ... button it will have three dots...
[RELEASE] Msg Server for mannquie Unlimited stars with rank
02/25/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
ok I have added a screen shot of this to. Msg server for unlimited amount of star and rank for pets. If you want a tut on how to do it ur self just ask. I can show you how to do it. http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/death956 66/unlimitedstarwithrank.jpg Lmao forgot to put in link to download Msg Server will here it is Msg Server This server also got the checksums removed in it to.