Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CF na Account with 4vips vs shadow knives cf na

Discussion on CF na Account with 4vips vs shadow knives cf na within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CF na Account with 4vips vs shadow knives cf na

Hi my account is mayor with 4 vips golden deagle kukri broken crystal 340 days + 20k fp, m4a1 custom crystal, m4a1 silver, and some pistols.
The vips are Awm, AK, M4 iron beast and the Thomson, also got 4 zp chars.

What i want is a special awm (camo,gold,silver,etc.), 1 specail pistol (deagle or anaconda), and 1 permanent meele weapon except the knife, preferd shadow knives (the doulbe knives).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Na acc with 4 vips gg Na acc with shadow knives!
05/09/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Hi my account is mayor with 4 vips golden deagle kukri broken crystal 340 days + 20k fp, m4a1 custom crystal, m4a1 silver, and some pistols. The vips are Awm, AK, M4 iron beast and the Thomson, also got 4 zp chars. What i want is a special awm (camo,gold,silver,etc.), 1 specail pistol (deagle or anaconda), and 1 permanent meele weapon except the knife, preferd shadow knives (the doulbe knives).
[Selling] My steam account with many cs go knives.
11/28/2014 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys, i would like to sell my steam account : Steam Community :: ?Avinci ? The account contain many cs go knives and other skins, i would like to sell it for real money. Payments i accepte : ( Paypal, Skrill, Amazon.com gift card ( you can buy it online ), Paysafecard, Bank transfert US ) Price is not as the usual since the account is currently trade banned.
[B] CS:GO Account + 500€ Items 2 Knives-
09/13/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Account kommt wieder zum Verkauf, da Verkäufer abgesprungen ist. 700H CS:GO 8 Digit Steam Level 10 NO VAC - NO OVERWATCH Account ist Overwatch Admin Ab 400€ nehme ich Angebote entgegen ... Keine Einzelangebote
[B]Marshall 4VIPS/14 Seiten [S] anderen na
01/13/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 9 Replies
Heey liebe community, ich biete euch hier meinen top CROSSFIRE NA MARSHALL mit 14 SEITEN WAFFEN und 4 VIP Waffen. Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
[Selling] [B]Crossfire NA [2Sterne,4VIPS's etc.] [S] PSC, Amazon
01/04/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Topic. http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=7384 475 200€VHB. mfg