Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low rank with VIP | PP/PSC

Discussion on Low rank with VIP | PP/PSC within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low rank with VIP | PP/PSC

Yo i searching low rank like staff sergent or something with full info with VIP ..

Recommand

Ak Fury/Beast

M4A1-S BEAST

Contact me on skype
xsydicecf
Old 01/22/2014, 09:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Be careful, he doesn't want to use mm..
and wants me to go first with all info.
He removed me, once i said MM
Old 01/22/2014, 09:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrError8 View Post
Be careful, he doesn't want to use mm..
and wants me to go first with all info.
He removed me, once i said MM
You got 1

-1 Possitvie , i dont dealing with scammers even if you want to use mm .. kid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Guild Wars Account Rank 8, Zaishen Rank 4, 4x Obsidian Rüstung, Qual-Waffen etc.
07/06/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey verkaufe meinen GW Account, welches schon seit 8 Jahre existiert. HIGH END Rank 8 AdH! Besitzt alle Spielteile, sowie 4x Obsidian Rüstung jeweils für Mönch, Walid, Nekro und Assa Guild Wars Account Rank 8 High End Möchtet Ihr außerhalb eBay kaufen, dann durch einen Middleman. Preis verhandelbar.
WTT 65k rank Guardian lvl 70 UM (Teos) for 70UM Warr and Orc lvl 70 (no rank needed )
12/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to trade my account which has x2 70lvl UM Guardians .. One has 65k rank other one has a little .. the 3rd toon is lvl 60 HM Guard. Looking for Warrior and Orc accounts ( 2 different ) no ranks are needed just that they are 70 lvl PM ME , reply or add on skype Thanks !
Rank 64 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse(**************) - 250$neg
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. :) The link is here: Rank 65 COMMANDO with Rakata and Columi gear in addition to the Batlemaster gear AND Rank 57 SHADOW - (For Sale Offer #64106491) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap SWTOR EU Accounts with Fast Delivery My hotmail ID is [email protected] so please contact me for additional info...