Kann , mann bei xunLight. mit dem Preis etwas runter gehen .?
90 Euro . Überweisung
Habe evtl einen Käufer der am Dienstag nach Dortmund fährt.
Falls es nicht klappt verkaufe ich ihn warscheinlich and Pandoras Bruder.
90€ sind zuwenig, Er hat 3 mal deagle xmas, 1 mal awm xmas und viele andere special waffen, Ich würde ein sehr großes - machen. Der Preis ist angemessen 130€ für nen Account mit de xmas 3 mal und awm xmas.
Also do you have any others accounts with royal kukri or kris xmas that aren't as expensive as #2? If so I'd love a link, I've been looking for a royal kukri/kris xmas account for while, but not interested in spending 180 euros.
Also do you have any others accounts with royal kukri or kris xmas that aren't as expensive as #2? If so I'd love a link, I've been looking for a royal kukri/kris xmas account for while, but not interested in spending 180 euros.
No No and again No.
Learn reading 115$ is nothing i want 130€ and only if you are from Germany since the other peoples from other countrys that are active in this section are scamming alot.
I read and saw you wanted 130 euros, I just said I would start the bidding at $115. And I'm not here to scam, but it's entirely up to you. Have a good day.
I read and saw you wanted 130 euros, I just said I would start the bidding at $115. And I'm not here to scam, but it's entirely up to you. Have a good day.
special offer 4 do accounts 01/21/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies global europe 2
EXP: 213.634.331
HON: 2.196.045
LF3:31
BO2: 16
21 pilotpoints
X2: 217k
X3: 65k
X4: 322k
Hot!Special offer lvl80&lvl85 wow accounts! 08/08/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies :DHot!Special offer lvl80&lvl85 wow accounts!
Buy cheap level 80&85 wow accounts
Buy Guy4game's all new low-price WoW accounts. Hand-made lvl80 accounts for only $59.99. For more cheap accounts (lvl85) please click here. First come, first serve! Don't miss out on this awesome promotion!
Just visit! Special offer lvl80&lvl85 wow accounts!
Metin2 IMBA Pserver Accounts (Special) 03/20/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies Biete hier meine IMBA Accs auf Ridiculum2 an.
Körperkrieger lvl 105
Screen:
http://i54.tinypic.com/xcn4tu.jpg
Eq:
Hwangrüstung ( Schutz+6)
Metin2 IMBA Pserver Accounts (Special) 03/19/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies Biete hier meine IMBA Accs auf Ridiculum2 an.
Körperkrieger lvl 105
Screen:
http://i54.tinypic.com/xcn4tu.jpg
Eq:
Hwangrüstung ( Schutz+6)