Ich will dafür ca. 800 e*Gold
Da er alle Cahr's und sehr viel exp + hat !
Es sind ALLE Dateen vorhanden .
Vor dem kauf koenn wir gerne ein ingametreffen machen .
naja ente das gibt jetzt erstmal reported und wegen account tauschen oder was es wa wirst du noch ne online anzeige bekommen wen du sagst du tauschst diesen account und du tauschst ihn dann doch nicht und klaust dann den anderen account dann kann man eine anzeige machen wegen betrug.
[RELEASE] SharinganV.2 MANGEKYOU SCOPE SERIES SCOPE+NoSmoke 09/24/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 38 Replies Hi There
I have made yet another Scope which simply base from my previous Scopewell since that scope recieves Not so Good Comments like:
* BLURRY
* TOO DARK
* HARD TO AIM
and Also Some members are Requesting for a New Sharingan Scope, Which is...
The MANGEKYOU SERIES SHARINGAN SCOPE
with NO SMOKE
well here it is,...
I made few Improvements and I think I been able to solved the Probs from the last version of this.