Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Kills Marks by Snow

Discussion on New Kills Marks by Snow within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
New Kills Marks by Snow

Hallo leute habe mir zeit genommen kill marks zu modden...hier sind sie...

habe grad kein screen zurzeit...

Virustotal...
Bildlä
obs ihr sie downloadet oder net is euch überlassen

MFG SNOW
Old 01/27/2011, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
KAnnst pls erstmal nen screen reinstellen ?
Und nen VT xD
Old 01/27/2011, 13:58   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Wie sollen wir sie Downloaden wenn wir nicht wissen wie sie aussehen und ein VT wäre auch nicht schlecht
Old 01/27/2011, 14:04   #4

jo ok...
Old 01/27/2011, 16:41   #5

elite*gold: 0
fast nix geändert
Old 01/27/2011, 17:40   #6

Received Thanks: 7,998
Dafür haben wir einen Sammelthread.

~closed~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WarRock Japan] MP7 Snow Camo + FAMAS Snow Camo
12/31/2010 - WarRock - 29 Replies
Aufgemerkt Kameraden! Die Tage erschien ein neue Waffe in Warrock Japan! Es ist eine Mp7a1! Mit Winter-Camouflage und Schalldämpfer ???!!!??? Na ja sieht geil aus ^^. Hab sie bis jetzt noch nich Ingame gesehn, deshalb mus dieser Screen von der HP reichen ;) http://warrock.jp/UPFILES/image/mp7a1sc_ss.JPG Schaden 41% Kadenz 90% Genauigkeit 34% Ruckstoß 81%
get 3 BG marks every time
11/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
well, u have to have a priest friend on the opposite faction. what u do is when the match is almost over have ur priest friend MC u. you will count as the other faction and when they win, you will also get the 3 winning marks. wewt!
Free Marks from BG's
03/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
1) Fill up your bags so that there's no room at all. 2) Lose a BG, preferrably AV (More bang for the buck) 3) Petition a GM because you didn't get your one mark. 4) A few days later you'll recieve three marks in the mail. I'v done this twice on my Shaman, each time I lost AV, each time I got 3 marks instead of one. I only suggest you use this with AV and not the other three BG's because those three end really quickly and there's not much reward, but AV's usually last a few hours and you...
3 marks for every wsg/ab
03/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
first you must have a friend (who is a priest) of the oposing faction. ask them on vent or the phone, to mind controll you just as the other team is about to win for example a horde guy mc's you while horde are on 1990. when the game finishes the server will still recognise you as MC and on the oposing faction and will give you 3 marks as it thinks you were on the winning side. as a little add on, you can use your MC cap right before the game ends and make the oposing teams member...