Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Auto Clicker Ban

Discussion on Auto Clicker Ban within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
MykJennifer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Auto Clicker Ban

I was using auto click when playing games on my PC and set the click interval to 1 second, but despite this, even if I did not overuse it, it was banned.

Is the ban rate high these days, or the quality of the automatic clicker you use is also important?
MykJennifer is offline  
Old   #2
 
xDeadEH's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 38
CrossFire has no checks on "statistics", so the ban is not about the delay of the shot. either you were banned for report / replay or the auto clicker is blacklisted from the anticheat.
xDeadEH is offline  
Old   #3
 
vincealmighty's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Auto-clickers are not allowed in Crossfire. It's against the terms I guess. That's why you got banned. Which one were you using before getting banned and for how long did you use it without getting banned.
vincealmighty is offline  
Old   #4
 
MykJennifer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincealmighty View Post
Auto-clickers are not allowed in Crossfire. It's against the terms I guess. That's why you got banned. Which one were you using before getting banned and for how long did you use it without getting banned.
I see. I was using OP Auto clicker from . I used for 3-4 days, before being banned.
MykJennifer is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.