Someone learn me how to make CF hack and i make it every week!
Discussion on Someone learn me how to make CF hack and i make it every week! within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
Yeah i would too haha i could make nice ones i bet ! Someone should teach us how to code lol make a tut and i bet we will see a lot of hacks coming soon
People on these sites are just stuck up and think that they are better because they can code i bet if you taught us how to code i could make better hacks than most of you xDD
People on these sites are just stuck up and think that they are better because they can code i bet if you taught us how to code i could make better hacks than most of you xDD
You're not even able to learn programming on your own. You will definitely not be able to create ANY hack after reading or watching a tutorial. If it is so easy why didn't you create a hack yet?
You're not even able to learn programming on your own. You will definitely not be able to create ANY hack after reading or watching a tutorial. If it is so easy why didn't you create a hack yet?
I agree with you biesi, im a programmer but i dont know how to make a hack, so sad Programming will make you crazy
You're not even able to learn programming on your own. You will definitely not be able to create ANY hack after reading or watching a tutorial. If it is so easy why didn't you create a hack yet?
I totally agree with you. Coding doesn't just take one month to learn at all. It can take years, depends on what are you working. And creating hacks for a game such as crossfire is not easy, since they are good at detecting stuff. Good luck with your hacks out there, Best. I support all your hack clients, and I'm downloading every single hack you are making, you deserve donations for what you do. And still willing to keep up working. Have you got a youtube channel, I would ask for skype but that sounds weird to ask for.
If an idiot like you can't even write ''Can someone teach me how to make hacks on my own?'' with proper spelling and grammar, then how do you expect to learn to make mods/hacks on your own...
If an idiot like you can't even write ''Can someone teach me how to make hacks on my own?'' with proper spelling and grammar, then how do you expect to learn to make mods/hacks on your own...
you are right but you didnt post sine reg 2014 why now ?
you are right but you didnt post sine reg 2014 why now ?
Well, I guess I only downloaded hacks and never really cared about commenting...but I've seen so many fools on threads these days, so I just couldn't stop myself ^^
The worst part is when they don't understand english, and yet they want to start coding and making hacks and sh*t....
Well, I guess I only downloaded hacks and never really cared about commenting...but I've seen so many fools on threads these days, so I just couldn't stop myself ^^
The worst part is when they don't understand english, and yet they want to start coding and making hacks and sh*t....
You're big wrong! you don't need to understand good English to learn coding as long u can understand your own languages
i need anyone learn me make hack 07/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i need anyone learn me to make hack
i need learn for help all elitpvpers
plz!!!!!!
I need learn how to make Clientless Bot 06/27/2012 - C/C++ - 1 Replies Hi, I need know how to create a clientless bot for a client game.
I know C++ programming and i did some applications before. So now that I have experience with C++, what i need to learn exactly for do this?
Someone told me about study TPC/IP Packets and I will start today, but I need something more that can help me, something specific.
Thank's in advanced :handsdown:
I want to learn to make a bot 07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies someone can teach me how to mke an bot? and how do i shearch the md5 codes to update... and those things? someone can taught mee? pls :handsdown:
Want to learn make no CRC 12/18/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Can anyone teach me how to make NO CRC myself or can show me a good tut??
I want to do it myself and dont let the others only do the work.Pls answer fast
Greetz Teamkiller