PS: I do not own this hack, just publishing original content from coder/owner
How use? Pretty simple, skip adds and on game insert toggle to show or hide, on windows 8.1 it can be buggy so use mouse to select menu, if at first it don't show up re-start game with hack.
I have ran my self, no backdoores nor nothing.
CAUTION: USE NEW ACCOUNT TO TEST, THE HACK GOT DETECTED AFTER FEW ROUNDS, SO BE CAUTION
I have no virus for running this, you better prof me. I can say this actual does not run any rat.
I wont run that **** again i already had to reinstall windows, sooo...
But i can give u some examples that somewhat proof that its backdoored.
It has many different types of trojans that arent used for encrypting... It creates new files, lets new files run in the startup, infects files and so on... I cant give u a proof of that because i dont wanna infect my pc once again but thats what it did last time.
I wont run that **** again i already had to reinstall windows, sooo...
But i can give u some examples that somewhat proof that its backdoored.
It has many different types of trojans that arent used for encrypting... It creates new files, lets new files run in the startup, infects files and so on... I cant give u a proof of that because i dont wanna infect my pc once again but thats what it did last time.
There u go
I just saw new update and yes it does have backdoor, the spyware is from egypt. it happens when the file dont have security shield on icon.
it worked for me for a couple of rounds,then it says hack tool detected and it closes down and i got banned from server for 30 min,any idea how to fix it?
it worked for me for a couple of rounds,then it says hack tool detected and it closes down and i got banned from server for 30 min,any idea how to fix it?