Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont use activehacks

Discussion on Dont use activehacks within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old 07/17/2015, 22:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
activehacks it isn't u but the guy who reupload ur file is the hacker I checked both u and the other guy and the one who reuploaded it had virus.
Cuz in the chat box he opened up he told me he was ur friend
Old 07/17/2015, 23:08   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanjet3 View Post
activehacks it isn't u but the guy who reupload ur file is the hacker I checked both u and the other guy and the one who reuploaded it had virus.
Cuz in the chat box he opened up he told me he was ur friend
I don't hack anyone...I don't have epvpers friends...I have real life friends and they are not even hackers...They are the best and not no life gamers or stupiD kids like who hacked you...I don't hack anyone I am just posting latest working hacks or old working hacks...and activators also removers...and many more...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2015, 23:37   #18

ActiveHacksCF u are the only one who post Hacks for CF without a Virus thanks bro and when comes the new Hack for Cf EU i wait

ACTIVEHACKSCF IS THE BEST
Old 07/18/2015, 00:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopls View Post
ActiveHacksCF u are the only one who post Hacks for CF without a Virus thanks bro and when comes the new Hack for Cf EU i wait

ACTIVEHACKSCF IS THE BEST
Sry mate I stopped for a while...I was updating my website and making activators and removers better...Now I done but I have a lot to do...AnD In 3 days The Vacation Mode will Be: ON sry but I will start testing now and I will post it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2015, 15:12   #20

@ActiveHacksCF u legit
@Cynthox not legit
Old 07/18/2015, 18:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanjet3 View Post
@ActiveHacksCF u legit
@Cynthox not legit
I know it mate...he getted the hack and redit it with virus in it..and he says that he added xtrap bypass nah he didn't he just added virus..
Old 07/18/2015, 18:57   #22

The Black Market: 228/0/0
If u think "Cynthox" hacked your PC report him.
Old 07/19/2015, 03:04   #23

ok
Old 07/27/2015, 10:07   #24

YES

Yes