BlazeCf 05/03/2015 - CrossFire - 2 Replies everytime i try to register on Blaze i didnt receive Confirm msg on my e.mail so any1 could help me with that!
still didnt receive activation msg yet!! any help
Please Help! [BLAZECF] 03/05/2015 - CrossFire - 1 Replies Hey! So, I recently started playing BlazeCF as I heard you gained cash when you started playing, But unfortunately it was an event that went for 2 months or something... So I was wondering, If anyone has got an extra account on BCF with BP on it could you pm me, I'm not willing to give money sorry.
THANKS!:p
invincible god mode 03/04/2009 - Metin2 - 2 Replies i head see at dekaron you can make invincible++++ today i head make invizibil at metin but i need the values for invincible or a program who can help me::rtfm:
ps plz eng
Invincible Mode in EmuServers Battlegrounds 08/18/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies Today i was bored so i decided to play in a funserver (private server - just a battleground , istant lvl 70, pvp all the time ecc), and when i got back to our base to buy some poisons i saw that little mage attacking us in our base so i was like wtf noob :D
I tried to attack him, but anyway, even if he was attacked by 10-15 players he didnt die, i didnt have the time to download camtasia or fraps to make a video but i made a screen, as you can see he is in our base, with lots of players...