Discussion on [DailyUpdate][I2-Dev] Universal Crossfire Vip Project [Aim/Esp/Memory..] within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
Not working for CF EU it shows Failed Injection...
one window open and it shows - Unable to load dependent module 'MSVCP110.dll'.
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIXXXXXXXXXX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Sometimes this works for me and sometimes it doesn't it's odd. At times I'll get an xtrap error when I press "insert" at the login screen and sometimes I won't and the hack will work for a short while before the game crashes. Other times when I'm loading a match, I'll get an error saying "legacyshader.fxo" not found. Does anyone else have some or all these problems?
- Run As Admin
- Wait 5 Seconds ,, Skip Ads
- Choose What Version u want ,, the universal one doesn't have [Weapon Teleport]
which is detected in some version of [CF]
But Other Functions Works Well..
- Open Game .. In LogIn Screen Press [Insert] Button Once...
[ You Should see that the 2 labels in the loader will become yellow ]
- Here You Go .. Enjoy ;)
[ #Change_Log ]
Code:
v1 : First Release
v2 : - Updated The Loader.. [ Hotkey , 2 Versions Of The Hack]
- Updated The Hack ,, Added WeaponTester ,, Fixed Hooking Bug ..
[UNiVeRSAL][I2-Dev][Daily Update] CF Project 03/23/2014 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 126 Replies http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w607/DarkPLadi n/I2Dev_zps022fd9a2.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/xY1Bg.png
- UPDATED The Simple & Full Version Features !
Added See Ghosts !
Added Instant C4 Defuse !
& For The Full Version Only
Added Knife Special Eddition !
=
[AutoIt] Universal Memory Patcher 09/18/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies basicly a memory patcher made with autoupdate should allways work with all versions of sro
http://l0lkop.l0.ohost.de/patch.jpg
compiled version:
http://l0lkop.l0.ohost.de/sro_patcher.exe
source:
#NoTrayIcon
#include <WinAPI.au3>
If Not FileExists("patcher.ini") Then
ini()