☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆
Discussion on ☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆ within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
I've got a big problem.
You said to avoid cf minimizing, close "cfpro.exe" per taskmanager.
If I start taskmanager while cf is running im getting an xtrap error.
I've got a big problem.
You said to avoid cf minimizing, close "cfpro.exe" per taskmanager.
If I start taskmanager while cf is running im getting an xtrap error.
Please, re-read my text.
I can't even start the taskmanager, cf eu instantly closes after the taskmanager starts.
Do u have some kind of task manager that replaces normal one?If u do this is how to get back to normal one.
1.Right click the thing where ur toolbars are.
2.Ull see start task manager.
3.If there is thing next to it click on it.
If u dont have thing next to it sorry i cant help u.
the update works almost perfect in all game modes, the problem is when i join in D.M (destruction mode) i always get client error
im only using crosshair, drawbone and norecoil in win7 64bit