You last visited: Today at 14:10
Advertisement
[ANTI-BAN]
Discussion on [ANTI-BAN] within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
05/09/2013, 15:47
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 35
[ANTI-BAN]
Anti-banned! (Window 7).. I dont know if its working on other Countries..
Heres the Instruction:
-Click Start
-Then Go to Control Panel
-Then Look For Internet Options
-Then Go to Privacy
-In the Select A setting For the Internet Zone. Raise it
Thank me If it Works , Dont leave A bad comment If It didnt Work..
Btw It works in Philippine Cross Fire,. I dont know if it work on Other Country
05/09/2013, 21:48
#2
elite*gold: 144
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 106
plz explain how it works
05/10/2013, 10:23
#3
elite*gold: 75
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,454
Received Thanks: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Mouses33
Dont leave A bad comment If It didnt Work..
Why shouldn't ohter People Post a bad comment?
If it isn't working they are allowed to post that.
Greetz
05/10/2013, 14:13
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
PLEASE USE PICTURES, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WITH THIS BAD EXPLANATION. Sorry but it is the true.
Question: If I'm already banned, for 6 days and then I do this "Anti Ban Steps", is my account unbanned? :O
05/10/2013, 22:24
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Mayham Bueno
PLEASE USE PICTURES, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WITH THIS BAD EXPLANATION. Sorry but it is the true.
Question: If I'm already banned, for 6 days and then I do this "Anti Ban Steps", is my account unbanned? :O
No nub.
05/11/2013, 23:25
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
hey all there aare adownlaod or no what is that
05/12/2013, 02:49
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 7
Have you tried it for yourself? Try making a tutorial vid.
05/19/2013, 18:20
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 35
Sorry for the late reply Lolz... Bussy playing mercenary
Any way i will make A video Tutorial On the expecting hours... I need some rest for now
05/19/2013, 21:24
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 20
But this TuT is only for Internet Explorer
05/19/2013, 23:05
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 12
Mouse i know this already thats why my account didnt get detected when i used detected cfpro hack.
05/20/2013, 02:21
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 2
holy **** ^^'
R.I.P English
05/20/2013, 11:51
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Gang728
plz explain how it works
Heres The Video Tutorial.. Sorry for my bad Grammars and English...
Hope it works....
Thanks me If it works
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hady 123123
holy **** ^^'
R.I.P English
Are you sure my english is that bad, You better buy your self A Pair of new Glasses mate It seems your own eye is playing Tricks on you..
05/20/2013, 12:50
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Mouses33
Heres The Video Tutorial.. Sorry for my bad Grammars and English...
Hope it works....
Thanks me If it works
Are you sure my english is that bad, You better buy your self A Pair of new Glasses mate It seems your own eye is playing Tricks on you..
your video is private
d'ont work
PS: change him to PUBLIC
05/20/2013, 19:02
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 35
Opps Sorry my Bad... I forgot to change it to public... Im so **** sleepy in that time
05/21/2013, 04:21
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 533
Received Thanks: 86
I love the song
YouTube Link?
Similar Threads
Anti Recoil+Anti flash+anti smoke+Clear scope
03/07/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Hi guys my brother making hack new not me
image program
1. open the program
2.select all
3.open soldier front
virus scan
Anti Recoil+Anti flash+anti smoke+Clear scope
03/06/2010 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
Hi guys my brother making hack new not me
image program
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1492/wwwwo.jpg
1. open the program
2.select all
3.open soldier front
virus scan
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:10 .