This obviously is having some problems right now. So, i will patiently wait for an update. Not trying to pressure here but any idea when that update will be?
Pls help:
I start the hack, than stand there run crossfire now! lol. I start Crossfire, but the menu dont show I had installed framworker, vcredits and Directx are on newest version. I also start this exe below the winrar folder. But the menu doesnt open ingame. Have win 7 64bit, crossfire eu pls help.
Pls help:
I start the hack, than stand there run crossfire now! lol. I start Crossfire, but the menu dont show I had installed framworker, vcredits and Directx are on newest version. I also start this exe below the winrar folder. But the menu doesnt open ingame. Have win 7 64bit, crossfire eu pls help.
I'm sorry to hear about that.. BUT I only help CFPRO with activating the hacks.. I don't code hacks
IDEA HOW TO WORK CFPRO.DLL 12/07/2012 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies i have an idea how work that .............
1ST STEP DOWNLOAD...... CFPRO.DLL UNDETECTED......
2ND STEP OPEN IT W/WINRAR OR WINZIP
CONTROL PANEL..... INTERNET OPTION...... SECURITY....INTERNET SELECT HIGH
AFTER THAT THEN SELECT AGAIN PUT IN