Don't think I'll be using this hack. The red grenades is silly.
Shooting is really UN-accurate some times because it doesn't hit the person infront of you depending on the distances they are at.
I mean I probably would use it, if the bugs where fixed.
Don't think I'll be using this hack. The red grenades is silly.
Shooting is really UN-accurate some times because it doesn't hit the person infront of you depending on the distances they are at.
I mean I probably would use it, if the bugs where fixed.
simply don't use it
I don't use it myself because of the too many bugs
I use HLBOT, Crossfire Professional Hack V.4 and Crossfire ZM V3 [D3D]
the first is already posted and approved
the other two are w8ing approval (may take 3 days LMAO)
I use HLBOT, Crossfire Professional Hack V.4 and Crossfire ZM V3 [D3D]
the first is already posted and approved
the other two are w8ing approval (may take 3 days LMAO)
can i get the downloadlink of the last at pn?
sry for my bad english
Professional Hack V3 (No Errors, STW, OHK) 03 November 11/08/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 65 Replies FOR NA ONLY With Out Any Errors
And The Next Will Be Awesome :bandit:
-------------------------------------------------- -----
features:
M16 Turn into Golden M4A1
[LEECH] Professional Hack Version One 22/10/2011 ( Zombie OHK , See Ghost, etc) 11/04/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 73 Replies Professional Hack Version One Now
You Can Download .
The Next Version Will Be Awesome Just Wait
Before posting anything, Please fully read the thread..
Features:
Hack Features Are Auto On:
::::i need this hack(number one) (i need professional hacker!!):::::: 07/28/2011 - Need for Speed World - 20 Replies i need this hack style ...:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
v=DU7ZaAZkSMk&feature=related‪Need for Speed World Power-Leveling bot pworking for 5.21]‬‏ - YouTube