Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire > CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just a simple suggestion about this section

Discussion on just a simple suggestion about this section within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just a simple suggestion about this section

many members here used other languages that we cant understand and we filipinos used other as well so you cant understand too

well... i suggest we encourage ourselves and other members to use english in this forum so that this forum can be more interactive than before.. i know its hard for you but practice makes perfect right? so.. thumbs up if anyone of you agrees with me
Old 04/20/2011, 01:55   #2

Nice idea, but its a german forum where you can speak german or english.
many users here cant speak english so they speak german.
This is not the only forum for cf.
so the guys who want only write and read english shoudt use a "english only" forum maybe.

Sorry angel but german will be the first language here.
And sorry for my bad english^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2011, 10:36   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Nice : )
Old 04/20/2011, 12:16   #4

go to *********

lol >>****<<
Old 04/20/2011, 12:56   #5

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 118/0/0
why you opened a second thread -.-

this forum wont use ONLY english !!! check it

p.s. my english is horrable
Old 04/26/2011, 02:55   #6

can i post any pic... ??
Old 04/26/2011, 03:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelcruz_13 View Post
many members here used other languages that we cant understand and we filipinos used other as well so you cant understand too

well... i suggest we encourage ourselves and other members to use english in this forum so that this forum can be more interactive than before.. i know its hard for you but practice makes perfect right? so.. thumbs up if anyone of you agrees with me
how you get this skin for Windows7?
Can you send it me pls?