Agree with @. If you find something in public it will not cost just 99$. Prices for a legitimate PRIVATE seller starting I'd say at 1000$ minimum. I know one of my dudes having a cheat for around 1.5k but he's able to share a web-radar to his friends so they're gonna split the money.
Don't ask which provider he's also not providing much information but don't fall for this type of cheese unless you don't care about a ban.
Had it been a private cheat, you wouldn't be able to find it like that on Discord. And if it was a public faceit cheat, I would've probably had a chance to try it out - yet I have not even heard of it before. If you buy it, you'll probably get one of the following:
a) A virus
b) Something that doesn't work for faceit - then you'll open a support ticket and get a bunch of nonesense
c) A ban from the server.
Agree with @. If you find something in public it will not cost just 99$. Prices for a legitimate PRIVATE seller starting I'd say at 1000$ minimum. I know one of my dudes having a cheat for around 1.5k but he's able to share a web-radar to his friends so they're gonna split the money.
Don't ask which provider he's also not providing much information but don't fall for this type of cheese unless you don't care about a ban.
monthly. FaceIT undetected cheats are very rare and therefore expensive. If you're not going to compete on tournaments it will be most likely not worth it. 99% on the market will get you banned for cheating if it's cheap.
[Selling] ⚠️ Verified faceit accounts — Old faceit accounts 2021 — CS2 faceit accounts ⚠️ 08/07/2025 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies Welcome! Having troubles verifying your account? Just buy one :)
— All accounts were created by myself
— You can connect your own steam and start playing
— The oldest in the stock are created back in 2021
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out to my Discord: serene_sparkles or Telegram: serene_sparkles
Prices:
50 USD — faceit account (2021)
Using the exit npc guy in lab as repair guy 05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Since they fixed repair anywhere, I had a new quesiton with repairing in lab. When you use tobo, you have to be near an npc, well does the guy you can ask to leave lab 4 count as a npc? Just thought I'd throw that out.