I'm on the same quest as you. I only get scam messages in my PM, haha. I'm in almost 10 Discord groups, and none of them advertise bypassing Faceit AC.
I'm on the same quest as you. I only get scam messages in my PM, haha. I'm in almost 10 Discord groups, and none of them advertise bypassing Faceit AC.
yeah i feel ya but i might have found a legit one like i said in private.
will update and make thread reselling it if i can reach an agreement with the dev.
Motherboard firmware / SMM. Safest and been UD for a long time. Be prepared for negative comments about it however. AC devs and detected DMA pasters aren't big fans of a good solution with high complexity.
Hey, I actually came across this post by chance and felt I had to create an account and share my personal experience in this field in order to save others.
Let me start by explaining what I did and where I ended up, so you can understand that the path you're taking is pointless.
I was a CS player for over 10 years and managed to reach 4000 elo in CS:GO legitimately, without any aids or cheats. Most of the big names in the scene knew me. I reached the top 200 in Europe on FACEIT at my peak, which was over 5000 elo. I participated in more than 5 FPLC qualifiers, created tryouts for highly dedicated teams, took part in small tournaments, even sold games(322), and did pretty much everything.
It was truly the dream of every Counter-Strike player and cheater, especially.
If you'd like proof of this, feel free to send me a private message.
Now that I’ve shared my long journey, let’s get to what you're looking for.
I invested over $35,000 over the course of 3 years and worked with more than 7 developers. I didn’t make repeated purchases, and here are my conclusions:
80% of it is a scam.
10% is a long-term scam, meaning they’ll drag out the installation time, and there will always be some issue, until you simply give up.
10% might actually get you a real product, but you’ll find out that many other players are using it too, even though they’ll tell you stories about it working based on "slots".
In the end, it all gets detected—it’s just a matter of when. The longest time I was able to survive was a bit over a year. Most other experiences barely lasted 3 months.
The proof that they’re lying is that every ban I received was alongside at least 10 other users—basically a “ban wave”.
The consequences of a FACEIT ban are painful. You get burned in front of hundreds of people, everything you've done is wiped, and you’re left with an irrelevant PC. The chances of getting unbanned from FACEIT are the same as using cheats and not getting caught—it’s the same principle. The result? A new PC. There’s no way around it.
Keep in mind that every time I played, my experience showed in my gameplay. I never used Wallhack or Fuser, just radar, and I knew how to hide it from the best players in the world. No one ever suspected me. Every ban I got was because the cheat was discovered or detected in one way or another—it was never a manual ban.
Any attempt to buy good firmware will cost you at least $2,500, and even then, there’s a risk: Will it really work? For how long? What’s the chance the developer won’t sell it to others? There are so many variables that it just isn’t worth the investment or the risk.
I hope this message reaches everyone, and that people learn from others' experiences. If anyone wants proof to calm their nerves and verify the things I’ve said, feel free to contact me privately.
Have a great day, everyone!
Hey, I actually came across this post by chance and felt I had to create an account and share my personal experience in this field in order to save others.
Let me start by explaining what I did and where I ended up, so you can understand that the path you're taking is pointless.
I was a CS player for over 10 years and managed to reach 4000 elo in CS:GO legitimately, without any aids or cheats. Most of the big names in the scene knew me. I reached the top 200 in Europe on FACEIT at my peak, which was over 5000 elo. I participated in more than 5 FPLC qualifiers, created tryouts for highly dedicated teams, took part in small tournaments, even sold games(322), and did pretty much everything.
It was truly the dream of every Counter-Strike player and cheater, especially.
If you'd like proof of this, feel free to send me a private message.
Now that I’ve shared my long journey, let’s get to what you're looking for.
I invested over $35,000 over the course of 3 years and worked with more than 7 developers. I didn’t make repeated purchases, and here are my conclusions:
80% of it is a scam.
10% is a long-term scam, meaning they’ll drag out the installation time, and there will always be some issue, until you simply give up.
10% might actually get you a real product, but you’ll find out that many other players are using it too, even though they’ll tell you stories about it working based on "slots".
In the end, it all gets detected—it’s just a matter of when. The longest time I was able to survive was a bit over a year. Most other experiences barely lasted 3 months.
The proof that they’re lying is that every ban I received was alongside at least 10 other users—basically a “ban wave”.
The consequences of a FACEIT ban are painful. You get burned in front of hundreds of people, everything you've done is wiped, and you’re left with an irrelevant PC. The chances of getting unbanned from FACEIT are the same as using cheats and not getting caught—it’s the same principle. The result? A new PC. There’s no way around it.
Keep in mind that every time I played, my experience showed in my gameplay. I never used Wallhack or Fuser, just radar, and I knew how to hide it from the best players in the world. No one ever suspected me. Every ban I got was because the cheat was discovered or detected in one way or another—it was never a manual ban.
Any attempt to buy good firmware will cost you at least $2,500, and even then, there’s a risk: Will it really work? For how long? What’s the chance the developer won’t sell it to others? There are so many variables that it just isn’t worth the investment or the risk.
I hope this message reaches everyone, and that people learn from others' experiences. If anyone wants proof to calm their nerves and verify the things I’ve said, feel free to contact me privately.
Have a great day, everyone!
Thanks for sharing ur detailed experience.
Indeed, 90% is scam and i think 5% will give legit software.
Also, most people cannot hide radar only let alone walls and aim so yeah u gotta look at urself and ur skills before u start using all available features since u will expose urself.
Me, i don't want to get some high elo and reach some status on faceit cuz i dont care tbh. I work fulltime and i have my own business so im busy and unlike in the past, i dont have time to grind the game.
[Selling] ⚠️ Verified faceit accounts — Old faceit accounts 2021 — CS2 faceit accounts ⚠️ 08/07/2025 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies Welcome! Having troubles verifying your account? Just buy one :)
— All accounts were created by myself
— You can connect your own steam and start playing
— The oldest in the stock are created back in 2021
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out to my Discord: serene_sparkles or Telegram: serene_sparkles
Prices:
50 USD — faceit account (2021)
[Selling] 🔥 PRIME HARDWARE - The Best Hardware Cheat | FREE TRIAL ✅ | 🔥Aimbot/Trigger/RCS 🔥 08/31/2022 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies Contact us:
Discord tag: Popin#4291
Discord server: https://discord.gg/QZWGu3q55q
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Status and system requirements:
[Selling] 🔥 PRIME HARDWARE - The Best Hardware Cheat | FREE TRIAL ✅ | 🔥Aimbot/Trigger/RCS 🔥 08/31/2022 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies Contact us:
Discord tag: Popin#4291
Discord server: https://discord.gg/QZWGu3q55q
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Status and system requirements:
[Selling] 2018 ELO Faceit | 10 Level Faceit | Original Mail | 45€ 03/06/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies SOLD
Not connected to ESEA
Faceit Elo: 2018 (10 LVL)
ORIGINAL EMAIL
Faceit Statistics:
59 MATCHES
85 WIN RATE %
20 LONGEST WIN STREAK