Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are there any NON DMA cheats that you can use on FACEIT?

Discussion on Are there any NON DMA cheats that you can use on FACEIT? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are there any NON DMA cheats that you can use on FACEIT?

If so, what are they?

I'm sure if they exist they will be private but whatever please just let me know. I'll deal with that later.

Thanks guys.
Old 03/18/2024, 18:46   #2

Moonlight or you could get a trigger bot I know oxide provide but I don't know the requirements to get it plus it seems a little overpriced.

I was in Moonlight once its private but it was a piece of **** to get in. It's just a little expensive for my taste but it is one solution for many games so it might be for you
Old 03/24/2024, 08:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjjj View Post
Moonlight or you could get a trigger bot I know oxide provide but I don't know the requirements to get it plus it seems a little overpriced.

I was in Moonlight once its private but it was a piece of **** to get in. It's just a little expensive for my taste but it is one solution for many games so it might be for you
See I thought Oxcide was able to bypass Faceit but some people told me that's not the case.

Do they have a regular cheat and a faceit cheat or what?

I will look into Moonlight, thanks.

Cause as far as I know even Fantasy Cat doesn't do faceit (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Also I don't want a triggerbot, I want info (radar) more than I want aim help!

Also what is moonlights site - moonlight dot uno?

They need to update some ****, it's saying Suspicious Site Blocked
Old 03/24/2024, 12:30   #4

I dealt with them via discord in past, the guy was called m.o.o.n or something like that.

Yeah the oxide thing I am pretty sure they have or had a working trigger bot, but the people with it are sworn to secrecy (didn't stop them telling me all about it and the pricing etc tho =P)

Erm non DMA radar honestly I have never heard of, the only sort of visual assistance I have ever had on faceit was crosshair esp and the ones that are were using it are pretty sure that's what got us detected because the people not using it remained un banned for like 4/5 months longer than we did xD.

For csgo, quantum and clutch-solutions had a working DMA radar for a while. Screamer is pretty cheap compared to other DMA cards so if you are ever looking into DMA I'd go that route and just use Ekknods firmware(not that it will last forever, I heard that just now riot pretty much has taken down DMA completely so I imagine that faceit won't be far behind)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 03:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjjj View Post
I dealt with them via discord in past, the guy was called m.o.o.n or something like that.

Yeah the oxide thing I am pretty sure they have or had a working trigger bot, but the people with it are sworn to secrecy (didn't stop them telling me all about it and the pricing etc tho =P)

Erm non DMA radar honestly I have never heard of, the only sort of visual assistance I have ever had on faceit was crosshair esp and the ones that are were using it are pretty sure that's what got us detected because the people not using it remained un banned for like 4/5 months longer than we did xD.

For csgo, quantum and clutch-solutions had a working DMA radar for a while. Screamer is pretty cheap compared to other DMA cards so if you are ever looking into DMA I'd go that route and just use Ekknods firmware(not that it will last forever, I heard that just now riot pretty much has taken down DMA completely so I imagine that faceit won't be far behind)

I can't use DMA just yet because I use a laptop to cheat and I don't have a second PC but when I do get everything required I'll definitely need to do research on the different firmwares since it seems that is what really matters.

Also will likely use PO DMA as well, especially if @ makes it for Siege...

*cough cough*
Old 03/25/2024, 14:30   #6

Captain DMA 5, If I remember correctly supports laptops. Yeah if Zebler will provide good FW it is worth but for vac just ekk is way way more than enough for FW.

Warning with Captain DMA, clutch, leet dma etc they are 1/1 at all. I am in all of the discords/forums/telegrams etc with the guys and I just spectate the FW waves and laugh. ''Erm I thought of it as 1/1 why did 20 of us get banned''(more like 200 not 20 but 20 that speak up) and they swallow whatever the Devs/mods say and stay with them. I don't know how many times I have seen tarkov users get banned who are using ''custom'' FW xDDD

Zebler seems like a pretty decent dude though, I posted in his forums asking for things to get added to the weapon groups and next time I checked it was done. Fingers crossed same happens again with my aimkey suggestion =O
Old 03/26/2024, 04:11   #7

There are some cool info (radar) hacks out there. For example, your crosshair colour changes very slightly outside. Or your net_graph shows you the enemy position on with the last two digits. A colleague of mine once showed me this, but I can't tell you now whether it was a DMA cheat or not. He boosts on faceit on weekends to earn a few extra euros. I always find it amazing what ideas and solutions some people come up with
Old 03/26/2024, 21:00   #8

elite*gold: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
If so, what are they?

I'm sure if they exist they will be private but whatever please just let me know. I'll deal with that later.

Thanks guys.
We are public but heavily whitelisted.
Old 03/27/2024, 16:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor- View Post
We are public but heavily whitelisted.
What makes you "heavily whitelisted" and who asked?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2024, 15:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgodd View Post
What makes you "heavily whitelisted" and who asked?
the person that made the thread..?
Old 04/17/2024, 06:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DacHvH View Post
the person that made the thread..?
I ment who asked if he's whitelisted or not dumbass.
Old Today, 21:28   #12

So there are basically no non DMA FACEIT externals out there?

Even for little stuff like radar and sound ESP?

Nothing, really? And why do people keep saying oxide can bypass FACEIT while others say it can't?

If it CAN - I'll go through the trouble of obtaining an invite...

« FACEIT Ban Evading | - »